Distribution of the syllabus in ECTS credits by type of subject matters
|Tipo de materia
Structure of the Degree
This Master, divided in two terms of 30 ECTS, is structured in 4 modules:
- Module 1. Basic concepts of classroom didactic evaluation and research (18 ECTS);
- Module 2. Didactic evaluation (21 ECTS);
- Module 3. Initiation to Didactic Research (9 ECTS- of the 18 ECTS offered);
- Module 4. End of Master Dissertation (12 ECTS)
Structure of the Master in Classroom Research and Didactic Evaluation for Teachers Professional Development
The syllabus of this Master is comprised of 60 ECTS distributed in 4 modules: 18 ECTS of basic training, 21 ECTS of Compulsory subjects, 9 ECTS, to be chosen from 18 ECTS, of optional subjects, and 12 ECTS of the End of Master Dissertation. These modules are:
- Module 1. Basic concepts of classroom research and didactic evaluation (18 ECTS). Basic concepts on evaluation are presented, understood as an element to promote development of the teacher's professional competence, and didactic research leading to improvement of classroom learning. In this module, students acquire frundamentals of didactic evaluation, a general perspective on research methodology and procedures to generate and transmit research results.
- Module 2. Didactic evaluation, with 21 ECTS. Students deepen in the process of evaluation, in the different types of didactics, understanding evaluation as an important element for improving the teaching-learning process and its resulting repercussion on the professional development of the teacher.
- Module 3. Initiation to didactic research, with 18 ECTS. It is comprised of optional subject matters, from which students choose 9 ECTS which share an approach to research in the specific didactics.
- Module 4. End of Master Dissertation of 12 ECTS, containing the acquired competences.
Specialities /Itineraries / Mentions
The degrees have been configured so, once completed, students may obtain a specialization. These specializations can be called by different names, although the most common ones are "Speciality", "Curricular Itinerary" or "Mention".
The “Master in Classroom Research and Didactic Evaluation for Teachers Professional Development” degree DOES NOT CONSIDER any Speciality, Itinerary or Mention in its Syllabus
Prerrequisitos y Correquisitos
The Syllabus may include special conditions required for registration or for studying one or more of its subjects. These conditions are the PREREQUISITES: Subject or group of subjects, called "key" subjects, which must have been studied or passed before.
The "Master in Classroom Research and Didactic Evaluation for Teachers Professional Development" degree has no established prerequisite.
Este título no tiene establecido ningún prerrequisito ni correquisito.