Anti-plagiarism software available for teachers.
- Teachers must apply to register with Turnitin as instructors.
- To register the teacher must:
- Fill out the form below: TURNITIN. Requesting registration as instructor
- You will receive (within 48 hours) an email with an invitation to create your instruction account. How to create your instructor account
- To let students submit their papers, the instructor must:
- Create the class the student must register at. How to create a class
- Create the assignment in which the work must be delivered. How to create an assignment
- Enroll students in their class. How to enroll students
- The instructor can:
- Students should be incorporated into a class by the teacher to submit papers:
- If the students are not registered in Turnitin they will receive an email with the class number and enrollment password to sign up for that class as well as the instructions to create a student account in Turnitin. How to create a student account and enroll in a class
- If the student is already enrolled in another class, i.e., is already registered in Turnitin, they will receive an email with the class number and enrollment password to sign up for that class. How to create a student account and enroll in a class
- ATTENTION. Submitting a paper through Turnitin in no case replaces the submission of papers through the Final Projects Application (Bachelor's and Master's Degrees)