If you are a member of the university community, you can take books out of the library, as well as renew your lendings or make reservations.
- What is it?
Self-service checkout allows you to make your loans, returns and renewals without going through the room counter.
- Who can use it?
All users who have access to Virtual Campus; to use the service you only have to enter Virtual Campus and identify yourself with your username and password.
- What documents can be lended?
All documents approved for home lending; the loan conditions are identical to those of the loan made at the room counter. All documents on magnetic media are excluded from the loan (DVDs, videos, cassettes, diskettes, etc.).
- What documents can be returned?
All home loans. Those documents reserved by other users, or documents on magnetic media (dvd, videorecordings, cassettes, floppy disks, etc.) cannot be returned.
- What documents can be renewed?
All those remaining on loan, according to the Loan Service Regulations Loan Service Regulations (in Spanish).
- How to use it?
It is very easy to use, just follow the instructions.
|GENERAL LOAN||RECOMMENDED READINGS 1 DAY ||HOURLY LOAN||SPECIAL LOAN||RESEARCH LOAN||SEMINAR LOAN|
|BACHELOR'S DEGREE STUDENTS||5 items, for 7 days, 5 renewals and 4 reservations||2 items, for 1 day, no renewals, no reservations|
|MASTER AND PhD STUDENTS||10 items., For 14 days, 5 renewals and 4 reservations||2 items, for 1 day, no renewals, no reservations|
|FACULTY AND RESEARCH FELLOWS||20 items., for 21 days, 5 renewals and 4 reservations||2 items, for 1 day, no renewals, no reservations||10 items, returning on the same day, no renewals, no reservations||60 items. per 1 year, automatic renewal, no reservations||Unlimited, for 1 year, no reservations||For the duration of the Seminar|
|TEACHERS FROM AFFILIATED CENTERS AND COMPLEMENTARY STUDIES AND VISITING PROFESSORS||10 items., For 14 days, 5 renewals and 4 reservations||2 items, for 1 day, no renewals, no reservations|
|RESEARCHERS (FROM OUTSIDE UAL) AND EMERITI PROFESSORS||20 items., for 21 days, 5 renewals and 4 reservations||2 items, for 1 day, no renewals, no reservations|
|ADMINISTRATION AND SERVICES STAFF||10 items., For 14 days, 5 renewals and 4 reservations||2 items, for 1 day, no renewals, no reservations|
|AUTHORIZED EXTERNAL USERS||5 items., For 7 days, 5 renovac. and 4 reservations||2 items, for 1 day, no renewals, no reservations|
- The loan of "recommended readings" is for a period of 5 days for any type of user. These books can be reserved and renewed if there is no reservation from another user.
- Books must be returned to the library within the prescribed period. Otherwise, the user will be blocked for any type of loan.
- Special loan and research loan will be applied to documents acquired by the Department, Research Group or Project the person making the loan belongs to.
REMEMBER that you can check the status of your loans and renew them from the Library WEB option "MY RECORD: renew, reserve..." or from Indaga: the search engine of the Library, by clicking on "Sign In" to access your library user account.
DO NOT FORGET to provide an email address to be informed about the status of your loans, available reserves, etc.
In the book-drop placed in the hall of the Library you can return home loans avoiding queues at the room counter; the rules are the same as for returns in the room counter. In the web and catalogue option My record: renew, reserve ... (Mi registro) you can verify the check-in.
The Test Collection of the University of Almería is a collection of psycho-technical and psychological evaluation material (tests, scales, batteries, questionnaires, etc.) deposited in the Library (Room 1) to support teaching and learning activities.
The Test Collection material can be consulted by all members of the university community and other external users, who must be duly authorized by the College of Psychology.
Psychologist's Code of Ethics (General Council of Associations of Psychologists) (In Spanish)
- Consultation inside the Library: Limited to 5 hours. (Individual consultation in consultation rooms or group work rooms).
- Teaching seminars loan: during the duration of the seminar (limited to Faculty and Research Staff).
- Special loan: The material acquired by the teaching and research staff from the budget of a department and deposited in the Test Collection may be required to be lended as a special loan.